The level of metabolism in your body is oftentimes influenced by the amount of muscles and fats. The more you develop muscles, the lesser fats you'll have. And muscles always need to burn calories (energy) to keep going. So, the increase of capability of releasing body energy would also mean increase in level of metabolism.
While exercise is an obvious option to increase metabolism, there are also foods that can boost metabolism. And adding them to your daily meal will increase the fat-burning effect in your body.
(1) Water. Water is not only needed by every cell in the body, it also keeps the fat away. Applying the recommended 8 glasses of water a day (including juice, soup, coffee, tea, etc.) will naturally suppress appetite and metabolize stored body fat. The decrease of water intake increases fat deposits in the body. If the body is unnecessarily deprived of having enough water, it goes into survival mode and won’t function normally.
(2) Olive oil. This type of oil has been there and famous since the ancient times even used in anointing kings. It is the healthy alternative in cooking oils. Olive oil lowers high cholesterol levels and a very powerful antioxidant. New discoveries show that olive oil significantly speeds up the body’s metabolism. This is good news for olive oil lovers who want to lose weight.
(3) Hot pepper. If you are the type of person who loves to include hot pepper in your meals, this is good news for you because hot pepper can help boost your metabolism. Hot peppers not only spice up your food, it also adds color to it. And in other parts of the world, many would eat it raw. Study has indicated that the heat that hot peppers produce, through an ingredient called capsaicin, enables the body to produce energy, which in turn increases its temperature and metabolism. Hot pepper is a fat-burning food.
(4) Grapes. You might be surprised if I say that grapes is among the list of superfoods that people tend to overlook. Grapes is known to give a robust life. It is rich in vitamins A, B6, C, and B9 (or folate). This fruit not only helps activate your metabolism, it also helps prevent heart diseases, breast cancer, kidney disorders, Alzheimer's disease, and other illnesses.
(5) Green tea. Green tea is another good source that boost metabolism. New discoveries indicated that green tea extract can significantly increase the level of metabolism and has remarkable effect on fat oxidation. It increases the energy in your body. Starting your day with a cup of green tea will help you lose weight.
(6) Apple. This fruit is very handy, and making it a part of your snack can prevent overeating. Apple is also one of the fruits that can give you enough energy during workout. Apples not only control your weight, it can also give you healthy teeth, lower bad cholesterol levels, strong immune system, healthier heart, and so on.
(7) Pear. This sweet fruit is among the favorites because it is a very good source of soluble dietary fiber. It is rich in vitamins E, C, B2, copper, and potassium. Like apples, pears can also give you enough energy during workout. It is also a good source of antioxidants and can help relieve inflammation, throat problems, and fever.
I got more! Other foods that boost metabolism are cinnamon, almonds, spinach, coffee, broccoli, yogurt, lean turkey, oatmeal, and lean meat.
To get rid of body fat in a steady pace, make fat-burning foods a part of your daily meals, and build healthy muscles through exercise.
Many men and women these days have excess fat, particularly around th
Often when people, especially westerners, first
It is believed that a healthy mind is there where a healthy body is.
Your weight has risen over the years and you have decided that it
Is it really possible for weight loss to be easy? The diet industry po
Of all the weight loss program in the industry, why can Fat Burning F
Copyright © www.020fl.com Lose Weight All Rights Reserved