When we are experiencing the battle of the bulge, we tend to go on yet another diet. We often look for an easy diet plan to follow. Heres the thing though, once we get off it, we find ourselves right back to where we started. The weight comes creeping back and then some.
I am not a big fan of the word â€œdietâ€ just because of the negative connotations that come to mind when we think of the actual â€œdietingâ€ partâ€¦irritability, hunger pangs, cravings. But by following a few simple steps we can make it a life choice and never have to utter the word diet again.
There are lots of gurus out there that will tell you to do this, take that, follow their easy diet plan and in no time youâ€™ll have a ripped midsection and be kicking sand into someone elseâ€™s face. Fact of the matter is, sometimes they donâ€™t work and the only thing you lose is money.
Here is my seven-step easy diet plan you can follow that will reap tons of benefits the more you practice them. Follow this easy diet plan and you will start shedding the pounds, but more importantly you will keep it off.
1. Eat 5-6 smaller meals. Instead of two to three large meals, eating more frequently speeds up your metabolism, which means more weight loss.
2. Make healthier choices when eating out. More and more restaurants are making it easier to eat out and eat healthy. Get a garden burger instead of the2 pound Angus beef or get a side salad instead of fries. Or be even crazier and eat a large salad altogether!
3. Drink more water. Your body retains water when you donâ€™t get too much of it, which means more water weight. Drink more water and it adapts as such.
4. Make your own meals. Often when we buy meals from a lunch wagon or fast food joint, we have no idea how much fat, sodium and carbohydrates. Preparing your own meal is not only cheaper, but you can control the amount of fat and salt that goes into it.
5. Exercise. Even if itâ€™s walking the dog after dinner, you must engage in some form of physical activity on a regular basis. Doing so burn more calories, which in turn burns off the weight.
6. Take the stairs. Youâ€™ll be amazed how many extra calories you can burn off by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
7. Eat less processed foods. In one can of soup or microwave meal you will typically find almost a dayâ€™s RDA of sodium. Choose raw veggies and whole grain breads over their fatty and salt laden counterparts.
Hope this easy diet plan helps!
Tired of being the "Funny" friend or having the "great personality?"Click here and star being the hottie.
There are many types of bariatric surgical procedures to reduce obe
Do you have ten or more pounds that you cannot seem to lose no matter
In the hustle bustle of hectic life people dont have time to prepare
Do you hesitate in or give up losing weight due to the boring diet and
As a result of life becoming faster, our various activities are carri
Many men and women work hard to eliminate extra weight from their bod
Copyright © www.020fl.com Lose Weight All Rights Reserved