- Is it possible that being on a diet is the #1 way to fail to lose weight?
- Is it possible that changing your habits can be quick and easy?
- Is it possible that beating yourself up about how you look eliminates your self esteem and motivation?
Amazingly enough, the answer to all of these questions is YES.
You can lose weight effortlessly and permanently. Forget the hype. Forget the magic pills. Losing weight can be as simple as 1-2-3:
Engage the power of your mind - do this one thing and you can lose weight effortlessly and permanently. My own experience: it Works!
You have tried the fad diets. You have experienced the yo-yo effects of temporary solutions that actually result in weight gain. Isn't it time you reached your ideal weight -- and stayed there?
It's time to address the root cause of overeating, not exercising. Your mind can tell you your mind can change these issues - for good.
Through the power of a quality weight loss hypnosis program, you can effortlessly follow any healthy weight loss plan, enjoy eating right and exercising more.
Here's the bottom line. The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat right and exercise more. No pills, diets that enable you to reach and maintain your ideal weight without eating well and getting some exercise.
You can use the power of hypnosis to lead you to a healthy lifestyle. No fads that don't work. You've had enough of that, right? Now it's time for results. How would you like to:
- Avoid overeating and eating unhealthy foods without relying on your willpower
- Create Healthy Eating Patterns Quickly and Easily
- Automatically Stick to Your Exercise Plan - and enjoy it
- Choose Your Own Food Plan and Follow it with Ease
- Effortlessly maintain your new ideal weight
This isn't your typical diet scheme. This is your life plan. You can:
- Be at your ideal weight soon and for the rest of your life
- Feel very proud of yourself and be in total control of your weight
- Wear great new clothes that show off the new you
- Never, ever, ever diet again
Get physical exercise most every day - and have fun with it. Physical exercise is not only the key to losing weight, but it also has major health benefits:
- Helps you lose weight and maintain it
- Helps you look and feel great
- Improves your self-esteem and restores confidence
- Helps you sleep better, relax, and improve your mood
- Builds muscle and endurance
- Increases your stamina
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke (the #1 killer of men and women)
- Helps protect against injury
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Lowers your blood pressure
- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), raises good cholesterol (HDL)
- Enhances sexual desire and performance
- Reduces the risk of developing certain types of cancer
- Reduces your level of anxiety and stress
- Improves your immune system
Eat a Healthy, Nutritious and Delicious Diet - easy tips for eating well:
- Eat fruits - Eat a variety of fruits - fresh, dried, canned, frozen, rather than fruit juice. How much? For example, if you eat a 2,000-calorie a day diet, you will need to eat 2 cups of fruit each day - 1 small banana, 1 large orange or grapefruit, and 1/4 cup of dried peaches or apricots
- Eat a variety of veggies - Eat more dark green veggies, such as broccoli, dark leafy greens and kale; orange veggies, such as sweet potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squash and pumpkin; eat beans and peas, such as kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, split peas, garbanzo beans, and lentils
- Make half your grains whole - Eat at least 3 ounces of whole-grain breads, crackers, rice, pasta or cereals every day. One ounce is about 1/2 cup of cooked rice or pasta, 1 cup of breakfast cereal or 1 slice of bread. Make sure that grains such as wheat, rice, oats, or corn are referred to as "whole" in the ingredient list
- Eat calcium-rich foods - Get 3 cups of low-fat or fat-free milk - or an equivalent amount of low-fat yogurt and/or low-fat cheese every day. If you don't or can't consume milk, choose lactose-free milk products and/or calcium-fortified foods and drinks
- Go lean with protein - Choose lean meats and poultry. Grill, broil or bake it. Eat more fish, beans, peas, nuts, and seeds as alternative sources of protein
- Limit salt - Get less than 2,300 mg of sodium (approximately 1 teaspoon of salt) each day
- Limit saturated fats - Get less than 10 percent of calories from saturated fatty acids. Most fats should come from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acid sources, such as nuts, fish and vegetable oils. Choose lean, low-fat or fat-free options When selecting and preparing meat, poultry, dry beans, and milk or milk products.
Never, ever deprive yourself with traditional diets again. Program your mind for "thin" and achieve your ideal weight effortlessly and permanently.
- Prev:Burn the Fat and Feed the Muscle
- Next:Losing Weight The Healthy Way