Looked in the mirror lately? Not happy with what you saw? A bit if a car tire developing around your waist? Flapping underarms? Double chin? These are all classic signs that you have let things 'go' a little too much. But hold on a second do not despair restoring your bodyâ€™s natural health and vigour need not be torture and is a great deal easier than you probably think. Here are a few time proven, simple yet effective guidelines to get you back on track:
1) Make a commitment. First of all before you do anything else you need to be honest with yourself and decide exactly what you want and exactly how much effort you are willing to put in. If you have a real goal to work towards and are prepared to make consistent effort to get their and not give up then your chances of success are greatly heightened. Make sure your goals follow the SMART principles so that they are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time related.
2) Get your diet straight. No excuses here get yourself eating four or five times per day quality meals. This will mean that your body has a steady supply of energy which causes the bodyâ€™s metabolic rate to speed up. If on the other hand you only eat one or two meals per day your body starts to feel that it's energy supply is in danger so in order to hang on to all the energy supplies it currently has (fat stores and calories) it slows its metabolism right down. This is what you do not want!
3) Do cardio-vascular workouts. Any exercise is better than none but the best exercise for improved fitness and for fat burning is high intensity interval training (HIIT). This is an example of a HIIT workout on a treadmill: 1 minute walk, 2 minute jog at 60% effort (warm-up), 2 minute fast pace at 90% effortÂ followed by 1 minute at 60% effort followed again byÂ 2 minutes at 90 % effort the followed once more by 1 minute at 60% effort. Keep repeating this pattern for at least 20 minutes. This will give you a tough workout and burn lots of calories and boost your metabolic rate for hours after you have finished exercising.
4) Lift weights. Muscle mass requires more calories too maintain it than any other type of tissue. The more you have the more calories you will burn even when resting! Therefore it makes sense to build more muscle. Two to three workouts per week exercising the entire body would be ideal consisting of all the major compound exercises such as: Squats, bench presses, overhead press, deadlifts, pull-ups and so on.
5) Get you lifestyle straight. There's no point wanting something mentally but then not acting on that impulse on a daily basis. Sorry, but that means drinking alcohol in moderation (it is stacked full of useless calories), sleeping at least 7 hours per day and drinking plenty of water.
If you put the above points in to practice then you will have a great chance of losing weight and feeling healthier and fitter. It is up to you though no amount of 'wanting' can make you thin but 'doing' can. It is up to you!
Click Here Now to Read Your FREE Report & Discover Really Weird Wo
Diabetes is one of the fastest growing diseases toda
All of us want to own a normal body. To accomplish it, we must be ful
HCG Diet is the most popular innovative diet that has taken the onlin
You have to finish an important project in two hours, so you head to t
Learn How to Lose 26 Pounds in 7 Weeks! Weight Lose System Reveals The
Copyright © www.020fl.com Lose Weight All Rights Reserved