Getting rid of stubborn fat does not have to be a grueling process. The secret to effective and easy weight loss is learning to take baby steps. Every successful weight loss journey begins with taking the first step, which is to find out proven advice on how to shed that weight effectively.
Here are 3 killer weight loss tips to rid stubborn fat right now!
1) Eating more than you need
Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Zone Delivery Service, and other diet systems have one undeniable benefit to them - they define for the average person how large an actual "serving" is. Most of us underestimate the volume of food we eat (and consequently, underestimate the number of calories we consume in a day).
By fixing in your head what a serving size or "portion" of food looks like, we can better estimate (and consequently, evaluate and calibrate) the amount of food we eat at each meal. Keep in mind, when it comes to weight loss, you need to take in fewer calories than you burn each day.
Two good rules of thumb:
A portion of meat (3 oz.) is the size of a deck of cards.
A portion of carbohydrates (1 cup) is the size of a tennis ball.
Please remember to fill up on non-starchy vegetables - they are full of nutrients, have very little impact on blood sugar, and contain little in the way of calories.
2) Maintain a forward thinking attitude, and be gentle with yourself.
Even if something happens to temporarily derail your efforts, like a one off party or significant family event, this does not mean that you can't get right back on track and start making progress again. Many people experience the odd setback, and dealing with these positively is a sign of character.
3) Do your food shopping when you are full. This sounds like an artificial piece of advice, but it is perfectly genuine. When you are not hungry, you will be far less tempted to fill the basket with a lot of high calorie items you don't really need. Don't make the mistake of going shopping when you are seriously hungry - it is almost guaranteed that you will buy something unnecessary and fattening!
The above tips will keep you from putting on any extra weight and cut down several pounds at the same time. However, for best effective weight loss measure, it is strongly encouraged that you choose a weight loss program and stick to it. Since there are many bogus weight loss programs out in the market, it's wise that you choose one that suits you and your needs.
- Prev:Do You Need A Slim Down Solution?
- Next:5 Simple, Smart And Easy Ways To Lose Weight Quick