As many of you embark on the January Dieting Ritual - here's 13 mistakes to avoid:
1. Believing that you need some magic diet, plan, pill, or weird foods to lose weight. You can do it, easily if you just know how.
2. Falling for dangerous fad diets that cause sometimes long term health problems.
3. Not taking enough time to relax, which results in stress eating. Stress also affects how your body works.
4. Not drinking enough water to keep your system flushed, and organs and skin hydrated. Think of a dry sponge.
5. Not eating enough protein to build muscle instead of fat..
6. Not eating at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day to give your body the super powers it needs to make you look
and feel great.
7. Not eating 3 meals, and 2 snacks a day to keep your metabolism burning.
8. Not getting enough sleep to let your body repair itself.
9. Not getting enough exercise to keep all those joints and muscles working smoothly (heart and lungs are muscles too).
10. Filling up on foods with no vitamins. You'll always be tired and hungry until you give your body what it's asking for.
11. Not drinking green tea - probably the closest thing to a miracle that you can drink.
12. Not getting enough Omega 3s - the right kind of oils for your body. What happens if you put the wrong oil in your car?
13. Depriving yourself. Well, we all know that never works!
If you don't understand why any of these mistakes are ruining your weight loss results, you are probably committing Suicide by Diet. These mistakes are ruining your health too.
If your goal is to be lean, trim, healthy, full of energy, and looking great this year - You really need to do yourself a favor and read Suicide by Diet. It will save you a lot of grief (and money too).
- Prev:Organic Foods Diets
- Next:Practical Advices to Get Slim