It you’re a single mother stuck at home looking after the ankle biters, getting out to the gym may be more difficult than getting your young ones to eat their greens. Fear not young damsel as there are plenty of home workouts to lose weight which you can perform providing you have enough room in your home to swing a cat in. Here are a few routines to bust the blubber and leave you feeling fitter and looking sexier (oh mama!).
1) Warm up by jogging on the spot for 3-5 mins. This will get your heart pumping (and neighbours thumping!) and most importantly your body will be burning calories. And just because you aren’t going anywhere, does not mean that your thigh and calf muscles won’t be getting toned up – they will.
2) Star Jumps. I don’t know about you, but this was a favourite of my P.E teacher at school – but maybe that’s showing my age! Start by standing in a space free from any nearby obstacles (we don’t want to knock over the urn containing granny do we!) with your feet together and hands by your sides. Jump up so that you land with your feet slightly more than shoulder width apart while moving your arms upwards till they’re above your head. Return to the starting position and repeat 30 times. This is another great routine for cardio fitness and also tones the muscles in your legs.
3) Push Ups. This is an excellent way of using your body weight to tone your arms, back and shoulders all in one go. Try to do 20 push ups remembering to keep your back straight as you perform them. Failing to keep your back straight will minimise the effectiveness this exercise has on toning your muscles.
4) Abdominal Crunches. If you’re wondering how to tone your stomach, performing abdominal crunches will help you achieve this as long as you back it up with a healthy diet. To protect your back, it is best to perform this exercise on an exercise mat. Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and your hands lightly touching either side of your head. With your head, neck and back straight, raise your torso making sure you use your abs throughout the movement. Hold for a moment at the apex, then slowly lower to the starting position. Repeat 20 times.
5) Step ups. We’ll end our home workout to lose weight by focusing on cardio again. For this routine you will need a step. For step ups you simply begin by stepping onto the step with one leg, stepping down, then using the other leg to step up onto the step. Repeat this process for 2 mins alternating left and right legs each time.
There you have it – a fat burn workout which you can perform at home and in under 20 mins. And it should give you enough energy to still do the most tiring workout of all – looking after your children!
Laser Hair removal is gathering people worldwide with the assurance of
Fat Loss is one of the most heavily searched keywords on the internet
Nowadays there is an information revolution. Now you can go online
In this day and age of quick work and rapid stress, people tend to gra
What Are The Consequences of Being Overweight - ObeseGood Health Is W
Losing weight is a lifelong commitment. It takes patience a
Copyright © www.020fl.com Lose Weight All Rights Reserved