3 Reasons to add avocados to your daily diet
The creamy goodness of avos
Avocados are an incredible source of good fat, but did you know that they're also considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods?
3 Reasons to love avocados
- Avos are super foods which contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K, vitamin C, magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium.
- They're great for people who want to lose weight because they're loaded with fibre, they're low in carbs, and they help you feel fuller for longer.
- Avocados contain heart-healthy fats. Eating them could help to decrease heart disease risk factors and lower your cholesterol.
Avocado season in South Africa
South Africa produces two main types of avocados:
- Green-skinned avos which are available from March to August, and
- Dark-skinned, nutty avos which are available from June to November.
Recommended reading: Study: An avocado a day could keep bad cholesterol at bay
- Prev:Pick plants to cut extra daily calories
- Next:3 Natural sweeteners to replace sugar with
Copyright © www.020fl.com Lose Weight All Rights Reserved