Everyone knows a person who is very thin and yet may be able to eat everything they want. This could be due to the fact that these people only eat when they are hungry and stop when they are full. Secondly, they are not addicted to food. Many people in our society are addicted to food because they eat when they are sad, tired, worried, etc. The following tips may help you break the addiction and lose weight:
1. Eat breakfast
Many people think that they will lose some extra kilograms by skipping this meal. This is a common misconception â breakfast is the most important meal of the day. After going without food overnight, your body and brain need fuel. "Breaking the fast" with a nutritious breakfast is the foundation of a successful day. It helps to 'warm up the engines' and your metabolism, so you burn more calories with each activity.
2. Eat only when you are hungry
Do not eat when you are not hungry because your body will not use this new energy up; it will store it as fat. If you feel hungry, try drinking some water first over the course of 15 minutes. If you aren't hungry after that, it just means that you were only thirsty in the first place.
3. Calm your mind when you sit down to eat.
4. Fill up your plate with as much food as is necessary for that meal, and do not go back for seconds.
5. Take small bites of food in order to help your brain register the food you are eating and help your brain register when you are full.
6. Chew your food thoroughly. You need to chew your food thoroughly for about 30 seconds â again â to help your brain register you are full.
Melissa Joan Hart has a weight-loss secret weapon—and were not talking
This article was written by Jenny Sugar and repurposed with permission
A study released today in the Annals of Internal Medicine may finally
Copyright © www.020fl.com Lose Weight All Rights Reserved